10 x DIY Kidsroom stuff
Besides the kitchen and bathroom, there’s off course the nursery that has priority (more about the process and completed space will follow). As much as I love furnishing and decorating this room, newborns don’t care anything yet about how their room looks like or what pieces of furniture or toys are in it (and I hope mine doen’t untill she’s all grown up and can take care of it herself :)). So’ we’re gonna keep it simple, get her some basic items and fun decorations, and personalize it by incorporating a few easy and cheap DIY elements. Here some ideas to share with you:
1. Every nursery needs a mobile. I’m gonna make my own Cloud Nursery Mobile (via Apartment Therapy).
2. Or this Cloud Mobile (via Pimp and Pomme).
3. I loved the yellow and blue tent back that I got for my fourth birthday. For sure I am going to give here a tent too. But this white Teepee matches fits interior a lot better (via Julie Blanner).
4. I am sure little ones will love this Felt Stick Unicorns too (via Lia Griffith).
5. If you have some felt left; you can make this pretty DIY Felt Nursery Banner (saying “Love conquers all”) to dress up the wall (via Glitter Inc).
6. I love these DIY Kites as well to dress up the wall of the nursery room (via Anthropologie blog).
7. Add some more color to the room with these Homemade Paper Lanterns hanging on the ceiling (via Oh Happy Day).
8. Such a cute Corner Cloth Hanger (via Mommo- Design).
9. This DIY Duct Tape Back to School Pencil Holders are a fun project you can actually easily make together with your kid (via Julep).
10. Customize your (boring) Diaper Pail with Washi Tape (via Oh Joy).