10 x Easter crafts
To throw the perfect Easter brunch we need Easter eggs, more eggs, Easter treats and for sure a house that screams Easter. With these final Easter craft ideas, I am sure you will have a fabulous Easter.
1. Lets’s start with adding some flowers to your table. Combine your decorated eggs into this this colourful Easter Bouquet (via Britt + Co).
2. Put your eggs into these pretty DIY Origami Easter Bunny Basket (via Minidrops).
3. Or into these adorable Easter Candy Huggers (via Lia Griffith).
4. What about eating all of your Easter sweet treats from a cute DIY Clay Bunny Bowl (via Alice and Lois).
5. Fill this DIY Easter Bunny Pinata with more candies (via Studio DIY).
6. This Easter Bunny Candy Holder will definitely put a smile on your face too (via Handmade Charlotte).
7. This Bunny Ears & Top Hat Set would look super stylish on all of your guests (via Smallful).
8. This DIY Bunny Bandit Easter Mask is for the cool kiddos (via Julep).
9. Don’t forget to decorate the room with some DIY Easter Egg Balloons (via Studio DIY).
10. Or hanging some of these DIY Honeycomb Easter Eggs (via Studio DIY).
Have a happy Easter!