12 x DIY Easter Eggs
This Sunday, I’ll be celebrating Easter. We’re having just a small get together with the family in law. Like every year, eggs will be an essential part of it. Did you already decide how to decorate your eggs? Here my 10 favorite’s of this year:
1. What about having them wear a party hat? (via Flax & Twine).
2. Or turning your eggs into hipsters, by putting them on a mustache (via Britt + Co).
3. Or big ol’ hairdo’s to make them look like a fashionable fancy retro lady egg (via Studio DIY).
4. These emoji Easter eggs look like lots of fun to make (via Studio DIY).
5. For the not so good painters amongst us, there is this photo egg idea to give provide your egg with a happy face (via A Subtle Revelry).
6. Eggs don’t need to look like eggs, that’s obvious now. Another idea is turning them into your favorite fruits and veggies (via Britt + Co).
7. My favorite is the strawberry Easter egg (via Style Me Pretty).
8. Or turn them into these adorable Ice Cream Cone Easter Egg (via Kara’s Party Ideas).
9. For the animal lovers; these DIY Swan + Flamingo Easter Eggs (via Studio DIY).
10. More glamorous eggs with animals and touch of gold (via Flex and Twine).
11. These gold-leaf eggs will make your Easter brunch definitely look glamorous (via The Darling Detail).
12. Recycle your the shells by turning them into little eggshell planters after you finished all of your eggs (via What You Sow).
Check out my last year’s favorite DIY egg decoration ideas for more inspiration!