A little St. Patrick’s Day Party
I am so not into green. But this week is St Patrick’s Day, the only day in the year I am willing to wear this color. Do you have any plans for St. Patrick’s? Here are some green idea’s to make for your little St. Patrick’s Day Party:
1. Start with sending some pretty Shamrock Cards to invite everybody (via Oh Happy Day)
2. Decorate your front door with this St. Patrick’s Day Wreath (via Oh Happy Day).
4. And decorate the walls with green Shamrock streamers (via Studio DIY).
5. Welcome your green guests with a Sour Apple and Pear sangria (via My Life as Mrs.)
6. Served in Green Honeycomb Glassware (via Zara Home)
7. And make them all a St.Patrick’s Day Clover Crown to wear (via Oh Happy Day)
8. Bake some green sweet bites like this Matcha Lime Cheesecake (via Nicest Things)
9. Top your green cake with these DIY Clover Patch Cake Toppers (via Studio DIY)
10. And have some savory bites like Grilled Shishito Peppers (via In Sock Monkey Slippers)
Have a happy green day!